LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube – we can develop an integrated campaign so you make best use of digital media opportunities.
We produce crisp compelling text to meet all your business needs, and schedule uploads and monitor feedback to ensure the marketing communications programme is on-track and delivering results.
Digital media is an essential part of any communications programme today. To be effective, the messages and the delivery match your overall communication goals, and mirror the interests and information needs of sales prospects.
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is critical to success in many sectors, to ensure that you are found on Google and other search engines. SEO includes selection of key words and phrases, to then propagate the internet and build interest and awareness.
For many businesses, search engines may not be a source of new business leads. However it’s still important that when a prospect searches for your service category on the web, he or she will find your organisation, with positive comment and helpful data. Quickly and easily.
Here’s how it works:-
- We start by identifying with you target markets for your offerings
- Then we formulate compelling themes and messages
- Next is the selection of the best media for marketing your brand and services – from LinkedIn Publishers and social media, to web sites and email
- We then generate publicity through on-line PR and media placement
- Finally, we record the results – positive and negative – to further develop the programme and help you achieve your goals