When you plan your exhibition attendance you want the very best support to ensure you maximise your return on investment. Because, let’s face it, exhibitions are a major expense.
Whether you’re at the Excel or NEC, Olympia, Birmingham or Manchester, success depends firstly on your pre-planning and event organisation. This is to ensure that there is a clear focus on how to make the very best use of your attendance.
You want to be assured of new business at the end of it.
We have the experience (and comprehensive check-lists) to help you take care of all the detail to ensure success:-
- Event pre-planning: objective, audience, promotion, stand plan, staffing
- Planning: stand, stand design, pre-publicity, guest list invitations
- Promotion: invitations, web and social media, editorial, direct marketing
- Stand plan: stand, promotional material, recording contact, staffing, hospitality
- On the day(s): staffing, recording contact, meeting and greeting, hospitality
- Post event: de-brief, sales follow-up
- And follow-up again… because it’s all about a structured approach – a selling process to make calls, establish contact, fix meetings and sell.
Success is dependent upon excellent pre-planning and brilliant follow-up. We can show you how.