Contact us to discuss how to differentiate your packaging services from competitors, to raise your brand profile and generate new sales enquiries.
We will review your lead generation and digital marketing needs – we work with packaging companies across vertical sectors including security, retail, merchandising, processing, transportation and logistics.
We can help at each stage of your sales & marketing process:-
- Market Planning: to identify target markets and applications for your products and services, in the UK and EMEA – to identify a packaging problem that matches your solution
- Account Planning: Defining & understanding the needs and the profile of candidate prospects. Then developing a differentiated vendor solution for their problem – how you can meet their needs with optimal return on their investment
- Generate Awareness: project your expertise – match your solution with the identified needs and raise positive awareness of the value of your packaging solution – with PR and digital marketing, promotions and events
- Generate Sales Leads: at this stage we want to trigger positive response from your target marketing with qualified leads – using White Papers and other data and incentives
- Sales: Qualify & Influence: First stage sales meetings: to meet, qualify & define the problem-solution gap – to meet the RFI (Request for Information) needs
- The Solution: secondary sales meeting(s): to propose your solution to address the problem-solution gap; develop the bid; trial – at the RFP (Request for Proposal) stage
- CRM Client Retention Strategy: account management, retention, growth plans – cross-sell & up-sell
To find out more or book an appointment, do contact us today
Did you know this about packaging….?
- 94% of the world’s population recognises Coca Cola’s packaging
- The thinnest part of a drinks can is thinner than a human hair – measuring just 0.07mm
- All crisp packets have a Saturday sell-by date
- Wine bottles are 750ml in size, because it’s the average capacity of a glass-blower’s lungs
- The human eye can distinguish more shades of green than any other colour
- Coffee aroma is sprayed onto the lids of instant coffee jars so it smells of freshly ground coffee when opened
- Apple pays as much attention to its packaging as it does to its products, so it has a secret room dedicated to packaging at its headquarters in California
- The expiration date on a bottle of water is for the bottle not the water
- Bubble wrap was originally invented to be used as textured wallpaper
- Pez, the infamous sweet dispenser, was originally targeted at smokers