You don’t have to wait to get better..
Over 200 therapists nationwide – Contact us for your nearest therapist now
Director Patrick Rea is a Trustee and Campaign Director of PTSD Resolution. We provide free support in creating and managing funding campaigns, media coverage and promotional programmes.
PTSD Resolution is a charity (No. 1133188) that offers counselling to UK armed forces’ TA and Regular Reserves and dependants, to relieve mental health problems resulting from military service, to ease reintegration into a normal work & family life. Trauma symptoms for 78% of Veterans treated by PTSDR were reduced to below the threshold requiring treatment. See testimonials here.
The PTSD Resolution’s treatment network includes some 200 therapists. The programme is private, confidential, local, and one-to-one. No referral is needed – reducing any sense of stigma. Counselling is brief and effective – with an average of five one-hour sessions required.
Resolution counsellors are trained in a form of Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (TFCBT) Treatment is consistent with the guidelines of the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE). The charity’s role is to provide a contact point for those requiring counselling and to arrange immediate, brief, local effective counselling , and to record the results.
- Creation of new funding programmes, to enable major expansion of the charity, to reach more Veterans
- Media coverage in a range of national media, including features with the BBC
- Development of social media programmes that have produced regular income streams
- Top rating SEO for web search for military PTSD and related issues
- Major PR events in Parliament and other venues
For further information visit www.PTSDresolution.net